Sunday, December 13, 2009

Under Door Viewing Prism I Slipped A Note Under My Neighbors Door..?

I Slipped a Note Under My Neighbors Door..? - under door viewing prism

I spoke with my neighbor, who want to spend a couple of times, the friendly chatter. Once I told him about my art displayed in the café on the street, asked what my second ... I am an artist who is my neighbor and artistic nature w / tattoos.

I have to stop a note on the door of the Sabbath to ask him if you see my art and your thoughts ..... I held the note short and to the point mentioned that I would not take too long.
*** There is this odd / even this, what I have done? I have no hope that will come knocking on my door to see my photos, but I really hope not ...

1 comments:

~Emily~ said...

In fact, it was judged a very shrewd way, if you do not like it. What do you think it looks similar. Do not press anything. When you make a decision about the contents of the note, so that it can be like you. Then you can go to the movies or hang over the weekend or something. Otherwise, forget and find someone new! It is not worth your time if you are in the same manner as if it be good to feel friendly with him.

Post a Comment