Saturday, December 12, 2009

Infocus Projection Screen 72 Wide How Often Does A Dlp Projection Bulb Realistically Last?

How often does a dlp projection bulb realistically last? - infocus projection screen 72 wide

I try to capture a Home Theater Projector InFocus IN72 DLP. They cost about the 400th onions I found a place that is the 275th

It is rated 3000 hours with a guaranteed 6 months. Rear projection of my father took about 2 1 / 2 years. Should I expect the same.

I have read horror stories where people had exhausted her after a few months. I would like a Christmas present, so I really do not use it til it was almost 2 months after the order is on the left side.

2 comments:

inverse_... said...

The lights are really a crap shoot.

Most people in life waiting for them.

Some people have bad luck and make it much faster. Check eBay, because I recently discovered, there are good prices for onions.

Make sure you keep the PJ cooled as much as possible during its execution and leave to cool down after use. Make sure that the practitioner the required voltage, so there is no undue pressure to get the pear. How much you can do to maximize the life of the lamp.

weeder said...

All I can say is that my GP was 3-for almost 2 years and the only light I had to replace so far, was the cave in which our main TV and in most of the day and night . Fortunately, it was the Epson, which costs me only $ 135.

weeder

Post a Comment