Sunday, December 13, 2009

Picture Herpes Around The Nose Is This Herpes? This Is A Question For My Friend !?

Is this herpes? this is a question for my friend !? - picture herpes around the nose

Well, when I'm 14 and I know I'm young, but I had sex 4 times. and gave all the head, except that 1 was my first time but I think I might have contracted herpes idk.
The reason I have my head, because if I had herpes on his penis and I told them I wouldnt get my head around the mouth? There is nothing around the mouth and never. But the reason why I ask myself whether I herpes or not, because sometimes I have
This unevenness. only 1 or 2, but I think the cook even, or bad hair and Growning.
but sometimes I would try to blow it i kno its bad but I do, and sometimes white, sometimes they leave bleeds like a reddish-brown. & & Thats what frightens me most of the cousins clearish know until today is in school, we speak of herpes and the lady said that if they have a whitish clearish Pop. but my friend is a virgin happened, she said, looking at me to.but pictures of herpes and it looks and what I look like herpes. but I just wanted toKNO, if you thought it was herpes or just to a boil or ingrown hairs or what?? pleaseeeee tell me it's not herpes !!!!! I was dying & & i deff is not sex, right up to the person. ! All my other times were in error! But some1 please help me!
O & &, but the way her lips, not only inside. and not either small red bumps.
nothing, what you see, look like in the pictures!
Please help!

0 comments:

Post a Comment