Sunday, February 14, 2010

Virtual Villagers 2- How Do I Get The Algae Out Of The Sea Virtual Villagers 2 Problem.... Help!?

Virtual Villagers 2 Problem.... Help!? - virtual villagers 2- how do i get the algae out of the sea

I play Virtual Villagers 2 - The Lost Children ..
Now I would like 7-8 people, and my high-tech products are only 8000 + ..
The seas are already polluted by algae and what I've read is that you must have level 3 in food technology for my neighbors to the fish eat the algae identified. But I'm not enough points of high-tech .. What now? It is my 2nd master ..

3 comments:

AJ said...

Try to harvest coconuts as a remedy in the short term. (2.-level farmimg [1500 points]).

Although they collect to build a dam to be built. (2.-level design [5000 pixels]).

If you hit the barrier of a farmer is one of Adept (if the entire harvest coconuts.) In order to build a scarecrow, to ensure that the plants are not consumed.

The scarecrow can be designed to enable the farmer twisted vines. It is the 2nd May experiments.

If the food is insufficient, the more points you are trying to win high-tech level 3 Agriculture and the Crisis of the algae solve.

Good luck with your game.

loving^^... said...

http://virtualvillagers2.casualgameguides.com/games/guide/game_guide.cfm/game_id&1770/Virtual_Villagers_The_Lost_Children/cheats/crack/ad&0/ or you can find everything you need or see this link

suzieq30... said...

In my second attempt I had the speed of normal time. I had the child pick up a lot of mushrooms. I concentrated on creating acquire high-tech products for the first rights to "Coconut" and high-tech products to be able to build the dam. Built according to the villagers feared the dam was later amended and harvest speed to 2x. My neighbors are now in full bloom:) Good luck!

Post a Comment